- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Clearasil Tinted Pimple Treatment Cream
Triclosan 0.1% w/w, sulfur precipitated 8% w/w, bentonite 10% w/w.w/w
Clearasil Tinted Pimple Treatment Cream can help clear up existing pimples. The cream works by penetrating deep into blocked pores where it kills bacteria and dries up oil for up to 12 hours. Clearasil Pimple Treatment Cream is available is tinted to help cover the pimple as it treats.
- Wash face thoroughly. For effective results use clearasil face wash daily.
- Apply Clearasil Tinted Pimple Treatment Cream to the areas affected by pimples. Smooth edges to blend with the skin morning and night.
- Wash hands after use.
Warnings and Cautions
- Take care to avoid eyes and eyelids.
- Use only as directed.
- If skin irritation developes, discontinue use.
- Take this test before using: apply on inside of elbow and leave over night. If irritation occurs do not use.
TM \"Clearasil\" regd Boots Healthcare, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.