- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Blis K12 Daily Defence Junior
Streptococcus salivarius K12 (1.25 billion cfu/dose)
Isomalt, maltodextrin, natural flavour. Made on equipment that also processes milk and soy.
Blis K12 is a scientifically developed oral probiotic that helps support the natural immune defences of little ones by inhibiting and crowding out bad, illness-causing bacteria at the gateway to their body - the mouth and throat. Taken daily, Blis Daily Defence Junior with K12 means no entry for bad bugs.
Sprinkle level 1/4 teaspoon of powder over cool food (not warmer than 30 degrees celsius) just prior to serving, 1-2 times per day.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children. Recommended for ages 6 months and over.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If your child suffers from an immune compromised condition, please seek medical advice before using this product.
- If problems arise see your healthcare professional.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Blis Technologies Limited, Dunedin, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Blis K12 Daily Defence Junior 45g (Strawberry flavour) x 1
Blis K12 Daily Defence Junior 45g (Vanilla flavour) x 1