- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Glucose Manager
Thompson's Glucose Manager contains a high strength combination of B vitamins, minerals and specific herbs. It also contains Chromium and Gymnema to support normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 10mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20.57mg
- Folic Acid 90mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Chromium (as Picolinate) 25mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 20mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 2.5mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
- R,S-Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2.5g (2500mg), std. to contain Gymnemic Acid 62.5mg
- Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb 1g (1000mg)
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 500mg, std. to contain Ginkgo Flavonglycosides 2.4mg, and Ginkgolides and Bilobalide 600mcg
- Galega officinalis (Goat's Rue) herb 200mg
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit 500mg, std. to contain Anthocyanosides 1.25mg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Thompsons Glucose Manager - 60 tablets x 1