- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Blis Tooth Guard
Streptococcus salivarius M18 (2.5 billion cfu/dose)
Isomalt, tabletting aids, natural flavour.
Tooth decay and gum disease are caused by nasty bacteria. Blis M18 is a scientifically developed oral probiotic that protects teeth and gums by inhibiting and crowding out the bad bacteria. Taken once a day, Tooth Guard with Blis M18 leaves no room for bad bugs.
For best results, slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth 1-2 times daily, ideally after brushing or using mouthwash. Blis Tooth Guard works best if eating or drinking can be avoided for at least 30 minutes after taking.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Use as directed, if symptoms persist or you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor's advice.
- This product CAN be used when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Recommended for ages 13 and over.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Blis Technologies Limited, Dunedin, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Blis Tooth Guard - 30 Peppermint Lozenges x 1