- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Gaviscon brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. Gaviscon quickly soothes the burning sensation and helps keep digestive acid in the stomach where it should be.
Each tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 133.5mg sodium bicarbonate and 80mg calcium carbonate.
The maximum total daily intake (16 tablets) for adults contains 984mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet), 4.6g of mannitol and 4.6g of xylitol. Contains phenylalanine.
Does not contain aluminium, sugar or gluten.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2-4 tablets.
Children 6-12 years: 1-2 tablets.
Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed. Chew tablets thoroughly before swallowing and follow with water if desired.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Reckitt Benckiser, Australia.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Gaviscon (Strawberry flavour) - 24 chewable tablets x 1