- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Gaviscon Dual Action Tablets
Gaviscon Dual Action brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. It works in two different ways:
- 1) More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort.
- 2) Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Each tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 106.5mg sodium bicarbonate and 187.5mg calcium carbonate.
The maximum total daily intake (16 tablets) for adults contains 886mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet), 9.6g of mannitol and 4.6g of xylitol. Contains aspartame, phenylalanine and sulfites.
Does not contain aluminium, sugar or gluten.
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 tablets.
Children 6-12 years: 2 tablets.
Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed. Chew tablets thoroughly before swallowing and follow with water if desired.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Reckitt Benckiser, Australia.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Gaviscon Dual Action - 16 chewable tablets x 1
Gaviscon Dual Action - 32 chewable tablets x 1
Gaviscon Dual Action - 48 chewable tablets x 1