- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Celery 5000
Thompson's One-A-Day Celery is formulated with the equivalent of 5g of celery seed which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve mild arthritic symptoms such as mild joint inflammation. Celery has also traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of gout, help relieve minor urinary tract complaints and as a diuretic to assist normal fluid balance.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 5g (5000mg)
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If fluid retention or other symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Thompsons Celery 5000 - 60 capsules x 1