- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Stress Manager
Thompson's Stress Manager provides a combination of herbs to help relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety during work or study. It contains Rhodiola which may help support mental and physical performance, supports the body's ability to cope with stress and may help alleviate fatigue associated with stress. It contains Ziziphus which has been traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to aid sleep.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root 1g (1000mg)
- Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) whole plant 4g (4000mg)
- Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia) inner stem bark 667mg
- Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed 2g (2000mg)
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.