- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Adapalene 0.1% (1mg/g).
Differin 0.1% is used for the treatment of acne (blackheads, whiteheads and pimples) of the face, chest or back. Differin is available in a cream or a gel.
Apply Differin at night. Wash the affected area with a mild cleanser or mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Apply a thin film of the product the the areas of acne. Do not simply treat the pimples. Let the Differin dry. Do not wash your face after applying the cream and try not to touch treated areas overnight.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy or if planning on becoming pregnant. Do not use while breastfeeding.
- Protect your skin from sunlight—even on a bright but cloudy day. Do not use sunbeds.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, astringent cosmetics (such as those containing alcohol), and other preparations to treat acne.
- For external use only.
- Allow peeling (resulting from other irritant treatments) to subside before using a topical retinoid.
- Do not donate blood during treatment with adapalene and for at least 4 weeks after discontinuing therapy.
- Differin may cause redness, burning or peeling at the beginning of the treatment. If this concerns you consult your Doctor or health professional.
- If symptoms persist see your Doctor or health professional.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Restricted to one box per customer.
Galderma Australia Pty. Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.