- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Junior Viraforte
Thompson's Junior Viraforte is a herbal winter ills and chills formula for children. Elderberry and Golden Rod have traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine for the support of winter ills and chills symptoms. Olive Leaf has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine for temperature balance. Acerola is a naturally rich source of Vitamin C.
Each 1ml contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) flower 139.5mg
- Solidago virgaureae (Golden Rod) herb 34.9mg
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 46.5mg
- Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) fruit 5.8mg
Contains natural flavours, colours and preservatives. Contains NO added: corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy.
Children 1-2 years: 20-40 drops.
2-6 years: 2-5ml.
6-12 years: 5-7ml.
12+ years: 7ml.
Take three times daily, undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice, or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for children under 1 year without healthcare professional advice.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.