- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Junior Chest Ease
Thompson's Junior Chest Ease is a herbal formula for children's chesty discomfort. Ribwort has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist children with chesty discomfort. Marshmallow has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to clear mucus congestion and soothe mucus membranes.
Each 1ml contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Plantago lanceolata (Ribwort) herb 56.6mg
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root 113.2mg
Contains natural flavours, colours and preservatives. Contains NO added: corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy.
Children 1-2 years: 1.5-2.5ml.
2-6 years: 2.5-6ml.
6-12 years: 6-9ml.
12+ years: 9ml.
Take three times daily, undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice, or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for children under 1 year without healthcare professional advice.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Thompsons Junior Chest Ease - 150ml oral liquid x 1