- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
DermAid 1% Cream
DermAid 1% can be used for relief of:
- Minor skin irritations
- Itching and rashes due to eczema, dermatitis, cosmetics and jewellery
- Itching genital and anal areas
If you have sensitive skin, try DermAid Soft 1% Cream.
Preservative: Benzyl alcohol 6.3%. Lanolin-free, paraben-free, chlorocresol-free and pH 5.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 2 years of age: Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-2 times daily as required. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a physician.
- If symptoms begin to clear up and then occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you have vaginal discharge.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Do not use for acne, under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
DermAid 1% Cream - 30g tube x 1