- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Esterified C 1000mg
Thompson's Esterified C provides an advanced quick absorbing, pH neutral, non-acidic form of Vitamin C to help relieve winter ills and chills. The key advantage of esterified Vitamin C is that absorption and utilisation by the body may be significantly better than ordinary Vitamin C. It provides valuable co-factors, bioflavonoids, Acerola and Rosehip to enhance the action of the complex. It is also gentle on the stomach making it ideal for those who take Vitamin C in high doses or over an extended period of time. Vitamin C also helps in the formation of connective tissue in skin and is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium Ascorbate with Metabolites (Ester C) 1000mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 20mg
- Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) fruit 100mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit 30mg
Contains tabletting aids. Contains NO added: lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.