- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Menopause Balance Support
Thompson's Menopause Balance Support combines herbal ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve menopause symptoms. Vitex has been used for the relief of hot flushes. Sage has been used for the relief of excess sweating. Lemon Balm has been used for the relief of restlessness and sleep disturbance due to nervous stress. It also contains Vitamin B6 which supports the production of brain chemicals involved in mood regulation.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Vitex agnus castus (Chaste Tree) fruit 200mg
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) leaf 3g (3000mg)
- Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf 1.5g (1500mg)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 24.3mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20mg
Contains no added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to use.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.