- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Skin, Hair & Nails
Thompson's Skin, Hair & Nails provides a combination of nutrients to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. It supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails and helps to protect the cells against free radical damage.
Each Capsule contains:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1.4mg, equiv. Retinol 750mcg RE
- Calcium Pantothenate 10mg, equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 9.17mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg, equiv. Pyridoxine 8.23mg
- Biotin 1.25mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30mg
- Cholecalciferol 10mcg, equiv. Vitamin D3 400IU
- d-alpha-Tocopherol 20mg, equiv. Natural Vitamin E 30IU
- Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract 125mg
- Silica - Colloidal Anhydrous 30mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
- Fish Oil - Natural 100mg (equiv. EPA 18mg, equiv. DHA 12mg)
- Evening Primrose Oil 200mg, equiv. gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 20mg
Contains no added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for men women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for me. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.