- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Thompsons Vitamin B6
Thompson's Vitamin B6 provides relief of pre-menstrual syndrome. It also helps relieve the severity of nausea in pregnancy and assists in the prevention of Vitamin B6 deficiency.
Each tablet contains: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 50mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 41.1mg.
Contains no added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts for a long period of time.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult you Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.