- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
GO Healthy Go Slippery Elm 600mg
Go Slippery Elm 600mg is idea for soothing the digestive tract in times of stress and discomfort. The inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains mucilage or polysaccharides, a form of long chain sugar. When combined with water these polysaccharides create a slippery, nutrient rich substance which is easy to digest and coats the whole digestive tract soothing the intestines, colon and urinary tract. Slippery Elm supports the body's natural ability to eliminate impurities and toxins.
Each VegeCap contains: Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) bark powder 600mg.
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1-2 VegeCaps daily. Best taken before food with a full glass of water. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Medicine Interactions: Take at least two hours away from medications as Slippery Elm can affect the absorption of some medicines. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
GO Healthy Go Slippery Elm 600mg - 60 VegeCaps x 1