- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
GO Healthy Go Turmeric 600mg
Go Turmeric 600mg has been formulated using Meriva, a patented and scientifically researched form of Curcumin. Curcumin is the main active component found in Turmeric and gives Turmeric its vivid golden yellow colour. It is a potent antioxidant that offers many health benefits, including supporting joint health, cardiovascular function and the health of our digestive system. Meriva helps to deliver Curcumin, enveloped by phospholipids in a patented molecular complex, improving bioavailability and absorption.
- Superior absorption
- Supports joint health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports digestive health
Each VegeCap contains: Turmeric (MERIVA Curcumin phospholipid complex) 600mg, equiv. to Curcuminoids 120mg.
Contains NO added: wheat, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1-2 VegeCapsules daily. Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Avoid if suffering from gallstones.
- Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Medicine Interactions: Not to be taken if on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications. If taking prescription medications or in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
GO Healthy Go Turmeric 600mg - 30 VegeCaps x 1
GO Healthy Go Turmeric 600mg - 60 VegeCaps x 1