- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
GO Healthy Go Vitamin D3 1000IU
Go Vitamin D3 1000IU is often referred to as the sunshine supplement as our body naturally produces Vitamin D when exposed to sunshine. Due to the winter season, weather conditions, sunscreen and our indoor lifestyle, the body's ability to produce optimal Vitamin D levels may result in a deficiency in this important nutrient.
Vitamin D is essential for bone health, immune protection and positive mood. Each VegeCap of GO Vitamin D3 1000IU provides a full maximum daily dose of Vitamin D as recommended in New Zealand (maximum NZ dose for supplements).
Each VegeCap contains: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000IU.
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids.
Take 1 VegeCap daily. Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Medicine Interactions: Caution is advised with digoxin, blood pressure medications and thiazide diuretics. If taking prescription medication or in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
GO Healthy Go Vitamin D3 1000IU - 90 VegeCaps x 1