- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
GO Healthy Go Sun UV Protect 1-A-Day
Go Sun UV Protect is your convenient 1-A-Day capsule that helps protect the body's natural response to UV exposure, providing sun protection from within. Go Sun UV Protect provides a powerful combination of the clinically researched ingredient NutroxSun, with the addition of New Zealand grown Astaxanthin plus Grape Seed. Taken daily NutroxSun offers significant sun protection and anti-aging benefits in the form of better resistance to sunburn, increased skin elasticity, reduced skin wrinkle depth and decreased oxidation of skin cells.
Studies have shown improved skin response to UVB exposure by nearly 30% following two months of daily use. The addition of Grape Seed and Astaxanthin deliver superior antioxidant protection, providing a natural occurring skin protector that can further minimize the damage caused by the sun's rays. Go Sun UV Protect harnesses the natural power of plant extracts to deliver proven sun defence from within.
Each SoftGel Capsule contains:
- NutroxSun 100mg
- Astaxanthin (New Zealand) 6mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) oil 250mg
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults (age 13+): Take 1 SoftGel Capsule daily. Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Important: Always use a high SPF sunscreen and cover up during the highest UV times of the day.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to major surgery.
- Medicine Interactions: Do not take if on blood thinning medication. Contains Grapefruit which can interact with a variety of medications. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.