- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
GO Healthy Go Antibiotic Support
Go Antibiotic Support should be taken during and after antibiotic medication to maintain and restore good gut bacteria. Medications such as antibiotics kill bad bacteria, but also the good bacteria living in our digestive tract. Having high levels of good bacteria in the gut is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system and all round good health.
Go Antibiotic Support contains HOWARU restore, a clinically proven blend of 4 shelf stable and stomach acid resistant probiotic strains totalling 40 billion live cells.
Shelf stable - can be kept in fridge or shelf prior to opening. Once opened it is recommended to be refrigerated to extend life of cells.
Each VegeCap contains HOWARU restore containing 40 billion live cells(CFU):
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (strain ATCC-SD5221) 10 billion cells (CFU)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (strain Lpc-37) 10 billion cells (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (strain Bi-07) 10 billion cells (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (strain Bi-04) 10 billion cells (CFU)
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids.
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily (maintenance). Can be increased to 2 VegeCaps daily.
Children (age 12+): Take 1 VegeCap daily.
Children (age 3+): Empty 1 VegeCap and mix into food daily.
Children (age 6 months+): Empty 1 VegeCap and mix into formula or milk daily.
Best taken with food.
Warnings & Cautions
- Store away from children. Children should be supervised when taking this product. Take with enough water, juice or milk to avoid possible choking.
- Can be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
- Shelf stable at room temperature up to 25 degrees celsius.
- Medicine Interactions: There are no known interactions.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
GO Healthy Go Antibiotic Support - 14 VegeCaps x 1