- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
DermAssist Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
Hydrocortisone 1% w/w
DermAssist is a cream that is used for the temporary relief of:
- skin irritations, itching and rashes from eczema
- contact dermatitis (e.g. reaction from plants, jewellery, soaps etc)
- red, swollen, itchy insect bites
DermAssist contains chlorocresol as a preservative.
Directions For Use
Apply thinly to the affected area(s) of skin 3 to 4 times per day. For external use only. Wash hands before and after use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Always read the label & use only as directed
- Do not use in children under 2 years old
- Do not use to treat acne
- Keep out of eyes
- Do not use under bandages or dressings, except on medical advice
- Do not use for more than 7 days at a time, except on medical advice
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & seek medical advice
- Store below 25degC
Actavis New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
DermAssist 1% Cream 30g x 1