- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Chlorsig (Chloramphenicol 1%) Eye Ointment
Chlorsig is a topical antibiotic ointment used for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis.
Made in Germany.
Chloramphenicol 10mg/g (1%)
Directions For Use
Apply to lower eyelid of the affected eye(s) every 3 hours for up to 5 days, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Use strictly as directed.
- Do not touch tube tip to any surface including the surface of the eye as this may contaminate the ointment.
- Not suitable for use with contact lenses.
- Discard within 28 days of opening.
- Store below 25°C.
Distributed by Healthcare Logistics, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Chlorsig 1% Eye Ointment 4g