- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Chlorafast (Chloramphenicol 0.5%) Eye Drops
Chlorafast is used for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis and other superficial ocular infections.
Chloramphenicol 0.5% w/v
Phenylmercuric Nitrate 0.002% w/v as preservative
Directions For Use
Instill 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye(s) every 2 to 6 hours for 2 to 3 days, continuing for 48hrs after symptoms have cleared.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface as this may contaminate the solution.
- Before opening: store between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
- After opening: store below 25°C. Discard within 28 days of opening.
- Not suitable for use with contact lenses.
Actavis New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Chlorafast 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml x 1