- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Brolene Eye Ointment
Dibromopropamidine Isethionate BP .15%.
Yellow soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, lanolin, water, Phenylethanol.
Brolene Eye Ointment is used in the treatment of minor eye and eyelid infections. Brolene ointment is effective treatment for sties, sticky eyes and conjunctivitis in both adults and children.
- Put ointment into eye at bedtime and if necessary once during the day
Warnings and Cautions
- Make certain that you can see clearly before driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use Brolene ointment if allergic to ingredients
- If you have an allergic reaction while using Brolene (rash, itching or eyes become more red) or you are still not able to see clearly, discontinue use and see your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding do not use Brolene unless advised to do so by your doctor.
Brolene is a pharmacy only medicine. Brolene is a registered trademark of Sanofi-Aventis.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.