- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Eumovate Cream (for Eczema and Allergies)
Clobetasone 17-butyrate 0.05% w/w
Glycerol, Glycerol monostearate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Beeswax substitute 6621, Arlacel 165, Dimethicone 20, Chlorocresol, Sodium citrate, Citric acid monohydrate, Purified water.
Eumovate cream helps to reduce redness, swelling and irritation of the skin. It relieves the symptoms of certain skin problems including eczema and allergic rashes.
A maximum of 30g per order is permitted.
Directions For Use
Adults: Use Eumovate Cream sparingly up to 2 times per day. Only use it for as long as your doctor recommends. This medicine should not be used for more than 4 weeks at a time.
Warnings & Cautions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do NOT use Eumovate if you have an allergy to any medicine containing clobetasone butyrate or any other similar medicines such as hydrocortisone.
- Do NOT use Eumovate on infected skin (unless on advice of a health professional), acne, rosacea or itchy skin which is not inflamed.
- Do NOT use Eumovate Cream if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor or pharmacist says you should.
- Do NOT use Eumovate Cream on certain areas of the body such as your face, groin and between your toes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store below 25°C.
GlaxoSmithKline NZ Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Eumovate Cream 30g x 1